Job offer description
The MOEHS Group, dedicated to the manufacture of pharmaceutical active ingredients, may require some CHEMICAL PLANT OPERATOR for its manufacturing sites located in Rubí, Castellbisbal, Polinya and Polanco (Spain).
The work to be performed involves several tasks like control, regulation and care of industrial processes involving the transformation of the product through the assigned machine, making loads of product, centrifugation, filtration, reaction, distillation, drying, decanting and weighing. For all this it will be used machinery such as reactors, centrifuges, dryers and mills.
A training period will be provided, which will end with specialized and precise knowledge for the performance of the daily work with initiative, responsibility and reasoning. In addition, during this training period, the necessary knowledge will be acquired to carry out the work in compliance with SOP’s and GMP regulations as well as the Laboral Risk Prevention.
The person will be integrated into a work shift with weekly rotation -morning, afternoon and evening hours-, thus working some weekends.
- It is essential to prove minimum a graduation on a Higher Education Training Cycle of some specialty of the Chemical branch.
- Experience in Chemical Industry will be valued.
- Own vehicle is needed.
- 6 months contract to start with, renewable for 6 months, with the real possibility of going on to a permanent contract.
- Social benefits.
- Possibility of professional development.
- Continuous training plan in-company.
- Initial remuneration according to experience and skills. After incorporation to work, a salary evolution plan will be established until the person is fully integrated as a Chemical Plant Operator.