Job offer description
The MOEHS Group dedicated to the manufacture of pharmaceutical active ingredients, may require for its RESEARCH CENTER located in Rubi (Barcelona), to incorporate some CHEMICAL SYNTHESIS TECHNICIAN.
The main functions to carry out are:
- Development and optimization of synthesis methods at laboratory scale and Kilo-lab scale.
- Identification of critical process parameters (CPP).
- Pilot Plant verification of the optimized method and its validation.
- Technical reports.
- Fate and Purge study of critical impurities.
A training period will be provided that will end with specialized and precise knowledge for the performance of the daily work with initiative, responsibility and reasoning. In addition, during this training period, the necessary knowledge will be acquired to carry out the work in compliance with SOP’s and GMP’s regulations as well as the Laboral Risk Prevention.
- Bachelor, Degree or Doctorate in Chemistry or Pharmacy.
- Experience as a Chemical Synthesis Technician in a R&D department, in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Willingness to teamwork, flexibility and leadership skills.
- Own vehicle is needed.
- 6 months contract to start with, renewable for 6 months, with the real possibility of going on to a permanent contract.
- Social benefits.
- Possibility of professional development.
- Continuous training plan in-company.
- Initial remuneration according to experience and skills. After incorporation to work, a salary evolution plan will be established until the person is fully integrated as a Chemical Synthesis Technician at R&D.