Job offer description
The MOEHS Group dedicated to the manufacture of pharmaceutical active ingredients, may require some LABORATORY ANALYST for its manufacturing sites located in Rubi, Castellbisbal, Polinya and Polanco (Spain)
The work to be performed will consist in doing chemical analysis according to the established protocols, using different laboratory techniques (HPLC, CG, TLC, spectrophotometry UV-VIS / IR, …)
A training period will be provided that will end with specialized and precise knowledge for the performance of the daily work with initiative, responsibility and reasoning. In addition, during this training period, the necessary knowledge will be acquired to carry out the work in compliance with SOP’s and GMP’s regulations as well as the Laboral Risk Prevention.
- It is essential to prove minimum a graduation on a Higher Education Training Cycle of some specialty of the Chemical branch.
- 1-year experience in Laboratory Analyst tasks in the Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Own vehicle is needed.
- 6 months contract to start with, renewable for 6 months, with the real possibility of going on to a permanent contract.
- Social benefits.
- Possibility of professional development.
- Continuous training plan in-company.
- Initial remuneration according to experience and skills. After incorporation to work, a salary evolution plan will be established until the person is fully integrated as a Laboratory Analyst.