Moehs BCN, S.L.
Job offer description
The MOEHS Group, dedicated to the manufacture of active pharmaceutical active ingredients, requires to incorporate a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for its manufacturing site MOEHS BCN, S.L. located in Castellbisbal, Barcelona.
In collaboration with the Maintenance Manager, the main functions of the job are:
- Preparation and monitoring of Preventive Maintenance.
- Coordinate with the rest of the departments involved the resolution of Corrective Maintenance.
- Carry out improvements to reduce maintenance costs.
- Definition and execution of new investments.
- Preparation and maintenance of the Quality documentation associated with the department.
- Staff management and coordination of external companies.
- Management of material and spare parts.
A training period will be provided, which will end with specialized and precise knowledge to carry out the daily work with initiative, responsibility and reasoning. In addition, during this training period the necessary knowledge will be acquired to carry out the work in compliance with the SOPs and the GMP regulations and Laboral Risk Prevention.
• Bachelor or Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
• Good knowledge in automaton programming and associated instrumentation. Creation and interpretation of electrical diagrams.
• Knowledge of engineering or maintenance projects.
• Knowledge of the English language.
• Good availability for teamwork, flexibility and leadership skills.
• Own vehicle is required.
• 12 months temporary contract, with real possibilities of transformation to indefinite.
• Social benefits.
• Possibility of professional development.
• Continuous training plan
• Initial remuneration according to experience and skills. After joining the job, a salary evolution plan will be established until full integration as Maintenance Technician.