Chemische Fabrik Berg GmbH. Mainthalstrasse 3. 06749 Bitterfeld-Wolfen. Germany.
Tel: +49 3493 781 80
Tel: +49 3493 781 80
The company was founded in 1953. Our history shows that one of the most effective strategies for long-term success is to love what you do, embrace change and always be on your customer’s side. CHEMISCHE FABRIK BERG is an independent member of the MOEHS Group, Spain. We are proud of our long-standing relationships with a large number of customers and representatives around the world. They are a testament to the spirit of true partnership we maintain with our clients. We attach great importance to close cooperation with our trading partners on the basis of trust and good faith.
Visit our website: https://cfb.de
- Custom manufacturing
- Regulatory Service
- Products and processes developed
- Investigation and development
- Certificates and approvals
- Full project design support
- Flexibility to meet your needs.
- Transparency of the project with meetings and follow-up reports.
- Delivery time
- Successful completion of your Project
Our value proposition
- CFB is focused on manufacturing a wide range of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for human and veterinary use.
- In addition to a series of exclusive products, a continuous and growing number of generic APIs, fine chemicals and medical devices are in development or are already available.
- Apart from our production activity, we offer customer services such as GMP micronisation or suitable packaging of highly toxic or highly potent substances.
Installed capacity and production
Our plant is a multipurpose site, optimized for maximum flexibility and low installation costs to change products.
- The total capacity of the reactor is 50 cubic meters, which allows us to produce small quantities of a few kilograms, as well as batches of several hundred kilograms.
- The pilot-scale plant that we are running on site is equipped with reactors containing between 200 and 400 liters.
- The pilot plant was redesigned in 2017 to also guarantee a GMP manufacturing process during the expansion process or to manufacture on a smaller scale.